"Logging In" to Add Comments
"Why do I have to login to add a comment?"
When you finish your comment and click "Post Comment…", a pop up window appears asking you to login in one of two ways:
- By typing your name and email address in the default field (video). Or
- By logging in to one of the social account icons listed (video).
Neither method actually logs you in to this website. What they do is:
- Verify that you're a human and not a spambot.
- Allow you to meet the Comment Policy requirements of adding your name and email address to each comment.
- Add a cookie to your browser so you won't have to 'login' again the next time you comment.
Login with name and email address
Login with a social account
Supported browsers and configuration requirements
- Chrome for PC, Mac, and Linux
- Firefox for PC, Mac, and Linux
- Safari versions 6 and greater, Mac only
- Internet Explorer versions 9 and greater, PC only
- iOS6 or greater
- Jelly Bean 4.1 or greater
- The default Android browser is not supported
- Mobile Chrome is supported but is buggy when posting comments
Check if your browser is supported.