All materials published on GetReligion.org — including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips — are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by GetReligion or the party credited as the provider of the content
- republish, reproduce and/or display in part any content copyrighted by GetReligion.org;
- download or copy any content copyrighted by GetReligion.org for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein.
You may not:
- Modify, republish, reproduce, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit in whole content copyrighted by GetReligion.org;
- Copy or store any of the content copyrighted by GetReligion.org for other than personal without prior written permission from GetReligion.org or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content.
A note to journalists
If you wish to argue or dialogue with us about a GetReligion post that addresses your work, please click the button below to tell us that you wish to do so. We take your concerns seriously and want to air them and discuss them in a public, on-the-record manner if that is possible.
This is what we expect from our readers who leave comments here.
- Engage the contents of the post. This is a journalism weblog. Please strive to comment on journalism issues, not your opinions of the doctrinal or political beliefs of other people.
- Provide a valid email address or a link to your blog or website. If you’re unwilling to do this, we do not owe you a forum.
- Provide at least your first name. If all you have to offer is a nom de plume, we’re not interested. If you post as more than one person from the same IP address, we’ll block that address.
- Do not engage in ad hominem arguments. We will delete such comments punctually, and will not respond to complaints (whether public or private) about the deletions.
We reserve the right to identify trollish behavior for what it is.
Having problems commenting? Please see the browsers and browser settings required for commenting.